1. If something features air or fluid in it, forget
2. When you see something that has bolts.
3. If Any part that is attached to the truck you need to tell the inspector “securely mounted.”
4. NEVER express: “It looks healthy or look good or look nice.” Many examiners have explained that they do not like the phrase “looks good.”
5. Make sure all parts “working properly.” include wiper blades, lights.
6. Be patient all around the test.
7. Talk Talk Talk makes an outstanding difference, is better to talk a lot vs too little. Follow in order to the pre-trip inspection test.